FESS Energy, Inc.
Comprehensive Energy Solutions
FESS Energy Inc. was created in 2008 with the conscious aim to positively impact both local businesses and the global environment. Simpson and Simpson Management Consulting, Inc. partnered with Financial Energy Management in order to create a team with the experience necessary to become a leader in the energy-efficiency field. The FESS team has over 35 years of combined industry experience; specializing in hands-on energy use reduction, project and program management. It is this combination of experience, flexibility, and forward thinking that equips FESS with the unique skills necessary to service your comprehensive energy solution needs.
FESS Energy Inc. is a C-10 licensed, full service, comprehensive energy solutions firm specializing in electrical retrofitting.
We are committed to creating a sustainable future by providing progressive energy solutions.
Our mission is to provide companies with the knowledge, resources, and wherewithal to lessen energy consumption and reduce Southern California’s carbon footprint.
FESS Energy Inc. is proud to have provided 20,000+ energy saving retrofits and saved over 100 million kilowatt hours since its inception in 2009.
FESS is currently working on several energy efficiency programs in Southern California.
Southern California Edison and FESS Energy, Inc. are helping SCE customers save as much kWh and money as possible through programs such as Direct Install, Express Rebate, or Palm Desert Solutions. There are many ways to save. From large businesses to small businesses, there is a right solution for you.
For small businesses, the Non-Residential Direct Install Program is perfect. At no cost to the business owner, kWh and dollars spent on the monthly electricity bill will decrease.
For city and county buildings, the Direct Install Municipalities Partnership Energy Efficiency Program provides the same benefits as the Non-Residential Direct Install Program, saving dollars spent on the monthly electricity bill.
Public Schools benefit the same way as the two Direct Install Programs through the Public Pre-Schools, Elementary, and Secondary Schools Energy Efficiency Program decreasing amount of kWh used.
For Palm Desert businesses, the Palm Desert Energy Solutions Program is specially made just for you. This is a once in a life time program that is custom for Palm Desert customers. The business owner pays just a minimal amount out of pocket to receive full benefits of kWh savings. Unfortunately, this program has ended.
Please look at each specific program below for more information.
FESS Energy offers a wide range of services including:
– Free energy audits for qualifying locations.
– One-on-one consultation by one of our experienced energy auditors.
– Analysis of facility’s kW/kWh usage
– Professional installation by trained and certified technicians.
Technology & Reliability
- FESS is at the forefront of new energy saving opportunities and technologies. Our customers can rest assured that they are receiving products and services that best fit their unique requirements.
- LED lighting has been showing a surge in popularity. Standard LED lighting typically lasts much longer than 75,000 hours. Compare that with the life expectancy of standard incandescent bulbs (5,000 hours) or compact fluorescent lamps (8,000 hours). Though the initial cost of purchasing LED lamps is high compared to incandescent bulbs or fluorescent lamps, the payback is quick – thanks to LED technology’s extremely long burning hours, reduced power usage, and reduced maintenance. LEDs work so efficiently, only 20% of the energy is lost as heat energy whereas incandescent lamps lose 80% in heat energy. Lowering the heat emitted from lighting equipment will reduce the strain on HVAC systems that keep the buildings cool in hot climates.
- All of the products we install carry a 1 to 5 year warranty, depending on the component. In the unlikely event one of our installed components fail, please contact FESS at 626-308-3000 for diagnosis and resolution.
An Energy Audit is the first step in understanding energy use and will identify opportunities to improve energy performance and gain financial benefits. It will establish a baseline and provide options for improving energy efficiency.
We are happy to arrange a meeting with you to discuss energy saving opportunities. Whether it is a small business or large enterprise, we can customize solutions to meet your energy efficiency needs
There are many ways to reduce energy demand. Popular choices include T8 Linear Fluorescent lamps, High Bay fixtures replacing 400w HIDs, Solar Film, Occupancy Sensors, and LED Open Signs
Don’t see your question below? Please call us at (626) 308-3000.
An auditor will visit your location if you are currently in our territory. If you are unsure if we are in your area, please contact us at (626) 308-3000 to inquire to see if you are eligible to participate in the programs.
Our auditors will present you with the available retrofit options. You have final word on what gets retrofitted. Due to the high volume of retrofits we perform, we only install products manufactured by the industry’s most reputable companies. You will benefit by the decreased likelihood of product failure along with a better warranty.
Installation of the energy-efficient equipment will have little to no impact vast majority of locations. Our clients are constantly amazed at how quickly our retrofits are performed. If you are concerned about disruption – consult the energy auditor during the initial visit. If the audit has already been performed, contact us at 626-308-3000. In special cases, we are able to retrofit outside of normal business hours.
Yes. We carry a 1 year workmanship warranty. There is a manufacture warranty for the upgrades with a time frame that depends on type of material. If you have any questions about the warranty, please contact us directly at 626-308-3000 Monday through Friday between 8:00am – 4:30pm.
[contact-form-7 id="2520" title="Contact form 1"]
Please feel free to contact us by phone or e-mail.